About Bio forest food
Forest Food was established in 2006 to offer unique products that represent a combination of Serbian tradition and home-grown taste from our best plantations. The company produces and purchases berries and mushrooms which are then processed and exported.
Forest Food is certified for HACCP, ISO 9001, and ORGANIC.
- 12.5 hectares planted with cherry trees, annual production 100 tonnes (Early Star, Grace Star, Big Star, Summit, Canadian Giant, Kordia, and Ferrovia varieties)
- 40 hectares under raspberries, annual production 300 tonnes (Amira and Regina varieties)
- 5 hectares under blackberries, annual production 50 tonnes (Loch Ness, Navaho, and Chester varieties)
- 10 hectares planted with blueberries, annual production 60 tonnes (Duke, Bluecrop, Eliot, and Aurora varieties)
- Cherry crop season: week 20 to week 27
- Raspberry crop season: week 22 to week 39
- Blackberry crop season: week 25 to week 31
- Blueberry crop season: week 22 to week 38